Thank you for your interest in the OpendTect Introduction Training.
During this training you will learn:
- Basic concepts of OpendTect, visualization and manipulation
- Setting up a survey from scratch
- The attribute editor and on-the-fly testing of parameters
- Mapping horizons and faults, in 2D and 3D
- Writing attribute volumes, visualization
- The cross-plot capabilities in OpendTect
- OpendTect Pro's new features like Basemap and Thalweg tracker
- Tips & Tricks.
A training certificate will be given to each participant after completion of the course.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
|1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478