The OpendTect Pro Store is offered by dGB Earth Sciences BV to the public to purchase software and other products. It is permitted to access the store through web-browsers. It is further permitted for search engines to extract data from the site to display condensed, partial versions of the information on search-result pages and similar as long as these link back to the webstore.
- dGB Earth Sciences has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information on the webstore is correct. dGB Earth Sciences does however not represent or warrants its accuracy and it may be incomplete, inaccurate or outdated. dGB Earth Sciences can thus not be held liable for any consequence (direct or indirect) for any decision based on the information on the webstore.
- The contents of this site is not an invitation to invest in shares in (or in any other way finance) dGB Earth Sciences BV or any other organization. Any such investment is the sole responsibility of the investor.
- dGB Earth Sciences is not responsible for content on websites that are linked from this webstore, and any links from this webstore does not constitute an endorsement of any other webstore or organization.
- dGB Earth Sciences takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content on this webstore is free from viruses, trojans and other malware. Usage of this webstore is however at the sole risk of the user, and dGB Earth Sciences will not accept any liability for damages stemming out of the usage of this webstore.
- dGB Earth Sciences has the right to cancel any order placed in the webstore where the purchased products have been wrongly described in terms of features, functionality or price. In such cases, the customer will receive a full refund. dGB should in such cases not be bound to the prices or information that was wrong.
dGB Earth Sciences has the right to change any information in its webstore without notice. dGB Earth Sciences holds all copyrights and/or permissions to the contents of this webstore and downloads. All other intellectual property rights are reserved.
dGB Earth Sciences can be contacted at:
dGB Earth Sciences BV
dGB Earth Sciences BV is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with number 08111182.
The use of this webstore and downloads of it, and the operations of these terms and conditions, shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands. The courts in The Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this webstore.